Monday, May 19, 2014

Daily Visual Journal : Daily Gratitude for my mom, sunshine, and support

I wasn't sure if I wanted to continue sharing my gratitude journal - not sure why, just thought posting it everyday was too much or a waste of time - who really needs to see these anyway. I think I often talk myself out of setting new (good) habits. I start something with the intention of bettering myself, but then quickly decide that it's not working or it's a bad idea or I forget about the new habit all together (like my idea for training for a half marathon).

I started this habit of daily gratitude with the intention of increasing my joy. If I can wake up each morning and meditate on something that I am truly grateful for, then that should carry on throughout my day, right?

Today I was reminded that this is a good habit, something worthwhile to share, and that others are finding inspiration from what I'm sharing - thanks Jolie!




1 comment:

  1. Anonymous12:26 AM

    Yes! for myself, I find both the commitment to see efforts like this through is in and of itself transformative on multiple levels. I go through the ughs, I fall into robot mode, I say, this is ugly....but then in the end, I have always looked back and been able to see how it pushed me. Depending on the project, it pushed my skills, it pushed my thoughts, and usually everytime, it ends up growing my perspective.....who knows where yours will go. maybe it will just sit in a box. maybe it will be come a large gratitude fiber piece - the end result is not important I don't think with this kind of project. Its the process. Keep on keeping on Kelly!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...