Thursday, May 22, 2014

Daily Visual Journal : Daily Gratitude - Work Redefined

I am grateful for the ability and opportunity to define work in my way and the way that best fits me and my family - it's scarey but exciting! It seems to be getting more difficult for anyone - or maybe just creatives - to find a career path that is straight forward and obvious. I'm not going to find a job where I can do all the things I want to do on my schedule and stay there until I retire. It's more like I am creating my career as I go and finding opportunities to be able to do what I want to do and be successful that way. By putting myself out there and sharing my work, more opportunities show up. I am getting invitations from artist friends to be a part of their art projects, as well as clients asking for more time with me for art therapy and art lessons. It all seems to be working out :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...