- Wake up (and actually get out of bed) at 5am and work on fabric pieces
- Prepare my fabrics for projects by washing the fabric, dyeing or printing on it, putting it into an embroidery hoop, picking some thread colors...
- Plan to finish at least one piece per day
- Write better description for my art that is posted on Etsy
- Prepare all art work images and text for new website
- Prepare new online fiber workshop for FAMM, similar to this one
- Re-establish by health routine: running, weights, and meal planning
- Continue posting images on Facebook with descriptions, not just sharing without comment
- Clear the clutter - this proves to be so difficult for me... sad to say I haven't made progress with that this week
- Go to more gallery openings - in fact, tonight I am going to two: Live Coal Gallery and the Grosse Pointe Art Center member show in which I will show this piece:
|Vintage Burst, 20" x 20", cotton and acrylic|
Maybe I need an accountability partner or group... How does everyone else stay motivated and consistent?