Thursday, September 07, 2006

Me drawing me drawing me


This is me sitting down on the commuter rail, drawing, basically, my lap. Very weird angle--and it is hard to draw what you see and not try to cheat and draw what you think it should look like.

I had time to fill it in more, but I liked the contrast between the detailed parts and the non-detailed parts. Let me know what you think.

Also, I am coming home tomorrow, so I will have some drawings from the plain. And, more importantly, Melanie and I will see you on Sunday.

3 comments:

  1. Oh yeah, I am using the sketch book you made me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the contrast as well - the angle is really cool. I like how your tie is falling to the right... it matches the angle of your hand holding the sketchbook -

    you will have drawing from the plain? interesting...

    sunday - we'll have brunch here, ok? what would you like to have?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Know weigh! Eye cannot believe Eye typed plain instead of plane...what a jack arsh

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...