Monday, March 17, 2014

exciting things developing!

I am very excited that my website is currently being redeveloped and I have a lot of new things that I will be offering. In the meantime, new "goodie bags" stuffed with supplies for fiber art and daily visual journaling. The 7 x 9 inch envelope is stuffed with small pieces of fabric, jumbles of thread, embroidery floss, papers, magazine images for collage, and an extra surprise, which all adds up to more value than the listed price! They are available in my Etsy shop.

The items in each "goodie bag" are hand picked and packed by me and my daughter (who is my studio assistant :)

*** Includes free shipping ***

The package may or may not contain stuff like this:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...